What Is it?
AproSoil is a robust water retainer when, incorporated into a soil or substrate, absorbs and retains large quantities of water together with fertilizing nutrients.
AproSoil easily releases the absorbed water and nutrients to plants due to the plant’s natural absorption–release cycles.
AproSoil is a type of superabsorbent polymer containing polyacrylate and polyacrylamide.
AproSoil and Environment
AproSoil is biodegradable in soil and naturally degrades CO2 -H2O and nitrogen compounds. However, as long as the product has not been activated, it does not degrade.
AproSoil is approved in France by the French Agency for Food, Environmental, and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES No 1160004) and Belgium (EM029U).
- Increases the water retention capacity of soils for various years
- Reduces irrigation requirements by up to 50%
- Limits losses of water and nutrients due to leaching
- Increases crop yield
- Improves the physical properties of compacted soils by improving aeration
- Offer protection from the drought and polluted groundwaters
- Reduces water evaporation from soils
- Ensure efficient irrigation between 1 and up to 5 years, depending on the particle size of the polymer and climate conditions for farming
- Promotes plant growth
AproSoil products are packaged in 25 kg bags, or 1000 kg big bags are available on request
Lawns And Turf
Incorporate 20 to 50 g/m2 of AproSoil® into the soil to a depth of 5 to 10 cm.
Substrate Of The Crop
Mix AproSoil evenly with the substrate.
Optimal mix: 2 kg/m3 with a dry product. It is possible to deviate the quantity of AproSoil by up to 1 kg/m3.
To avoid overdose, it’s recommended to incorporate the product already hydrated.